Neo Sprikania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Magical world... straight from the mind of a genious.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lightening Claws

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kane

Kane

Lightening Claws Empty
PostSubject: Lightening Claws   Lightening Claws I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 2:32 am

Name: Lightening Claws
Type of Weapon: Claw weapon
Class: Primary
Element: Lightening
Range: Short
Abilities: The lightning claw has a few powers, firstly it only works for Kane and will return to him in a flash of lightening and will shock anyone that tries to use them without his permission. Also it can charge itself up with pure lightning so that it can shock anyone that it hits, and finally. If used with the right technique the claw can send out four claw shaped blades of lightning at a target to harm the target lightly for each blade.
History: The Lightening claws is an weapon that has been passed down from one werewolf clan leader to another so that its' powers can be used to protect the clan from harm, as well as protect the clan leader from enemies that would try to harm him. These claws were to be given to the next leader of the Kane's Clan but since he was the only one left he took the claws for himself and vowed to use them to get revenge for his fallen brothers as well as to make sure that the claws are safe from harm. He had to train with them for a while before he finally got used to using such powerful weapons and he uses them all the time in a fight when he needs to.
Pictures: Lightening Claws LightningClaws The claw things on the guys hands and wrist, I have those things attached to my hands and wrist
Back to top Go down
Valioren II

Valioren II

Lightening Claws Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lightening Claws   Lightening Claws I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 1:59 pm

Lightening Claws -anime-guy-1
Back to top Go down

Lightening Claws
Page 1 of 1