Neo Sprikania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Magical world... straight from the mind of a genious.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Return (Open to Osen)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mosturn

Mosturn

The Return (Open to Osen) Empty
PostSubject: The Return (Open to Osen)   The Return (Open to Osen) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 8:25 am

As the ruble of the decaying stone disintegrated beneath Mosturn's boots and as the sun in the skies above shone down on the earth all Mosturn could feel was fear, he was nervous, he hadn't seen any of his family in years, not even Osen. Mosturn turned his head in both directional angles numerous times and noticed very little change in the nation he had once called home, he was a little dissapointed, he had thought it would have changed atleast a little. Mosturn was also a little anxious, he hadn't seen Osen in years, he had many things to tell her of his journies across the many nations of Sprikania, to start off he only hoped she'd accept his offer, he could repay his family for his selfish actions.

Mosturn had finally reached his destination, he had encountered two of the royal guards who disallowed him to proceed, "I am here to see Osen" Mosturn spoke very softly and slowly in a dark and grim like fashion. The two groups continued to stand their ground, they were under strict orders to disallow any unidentified persons from entering the palace unless with the permission of Osen herself, with folded arms and a most annoyed expression lingering upon Mosturn's face he continued to stand tight and wait, surely Osen would be able to recognise him, unlike the rest of the moronic population of the nation he had left all those years ago.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/luke_nhs
Osen

Osen

PostSubject: Re: The Return (Open to Osen)   The Return (Open to Osen) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 8:41 am

The throne room was large and spacious, its walls glowed constantly with a golden light harnessed from the very sun, its celing stretched towards the very heavens and its floor was crafted from pale marble that sparked with stardust.
The royal family Zen's advisors occupied the throne room along with a few Palace guards, they were all standing before the towering golden throne where the ruler of the Light Nation sat, reading off the never-ending list of tasks she had to see to or solve.

Osen Zen, a spirted and beautiful teenaged nymph who had earned herself the title of "queen" through physical challenges and great difficulty, supported a pained expression as she listened to the drone of her advisors. She was dressed as she usually was - unmodest in her revealing flower-printed dress with her belt of knives hanging from her waist, her long dark hair unbound and her petite feet bare, earning her dissaproval but Osen didn't care, she refused to adorn the sparkling garbs that were worn by those who surrounded her.
At her feet slept a large bronze winged-wolf, loud snores echoing from his drooling lips as his body moved slowly in the motion of deep slumber. Having nothing better to do, Kin had succumbed to slumber in his boredom and Osen was quite jealous, wishing that she could do the same.

In the middle of discussions about the preparations that had to be completed for the up-and-coming winter Osen found that her patience had reached its end.
"I need some air," she announced in a firm tone as she jumped to her feet, "I don't want any of you bothering me either. Understood?"

Without waiting for a reply and ignoring the objections of her irritable advisors, Osen proceeded for the towering golden doors that stood before the throne room, her pace quick in an effort to escape as she felt as if the blazing walls were closing in on her.
Kin woke with a start at his mistress' sudden movements, getting to his feet with a stretch and yawn before hurrying after her.

Reaching the doors, Osen didn't wait for the guards on the other end to open them for her but instead did so herself with a violent push before walking face-first into the firm chest of a stranger.

Last edited by Osen on Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mosturn

Mosturn

PostSubject: Re: The Return (Open to Osen)   The Return (Open to Osen) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 8:50 am

"But ma'am..." spoke one of Osen's guards, however even they realised that trying to supress her would be a challenge too daunting for any mortal.

As Mosturn continued to wait his annoyance with the situation had grown and continued to do so. However as the minutes passed a woman of great beauty descended down the palace steps, her eyes portrayed an agitated being within. Mosturn was going to ask the woman if she had any idea of the location of Osen so he could ask if he was aloud to enter, however before the sentence could even begin to leave his lips she barged into the guards in quite a rude manner before walking straight into Mosturn's chest. Mosturn felt quite embarrased for the two as he knew it was nothing more than an accident, an accident that could have been prevented if the foolish guards had just let him in the palace and saved all the trouble, as Mosturn took a small number of steps backwards to leave him and the mysterious woman some space he begun to speak, "Excuse me ma'am, I'd hate to trouble you but would you happen to know the location of Osen, I wish to be granted an audience amongst her" Mosturn spoke, his tone was similar to that of the last time he spoke, quite grim yet polite.
Back to top Go down
Osen

Osen

PostSubject: Re: The Return (Open to Osen)   The Return (Open to Osen) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 9:03 am

For heaven's sake! Osen thought irritably as she recovered herself from colliding with the stranger's chest, cursing her height and ignoring the concered words of the guards who hurried towards her after witnessing the embarressing sight.
However they were stopped as Kin looked their way with cold yet intelligent blue eyes, a single growl leaving his furry lips in warning to tell them to back off. Immediately the guards obeyed, fearful of the winged beast.

Brushing herself off, Osen frowned at the man's words, feeling as if she should remember his voice but failing to do so in her impatience to escape the confines of her castle.
"Yeah, you and a dozen others," she snapped back rudely as she brushed past him, her dark brown hair whipping him as she did so. "You can wait just like everybody else and the Gods help anyone who should dare try to follow me!" she said in warning over her shoulder.

Kin, knowing that Osen's threat didn't apply to him, followed after his mistress at a calm place, sparing a glance at the tall dark stranger, his intelligent eyes foccussing on him unblinkingly.
Deciding that the man was neither a threat nor worthy of his attention, Kin walked on, his furry bronze tail swinging behind him.

"But Queen Osen - please, wait just a moment!" one of the palace guards called after her but Osen neither responded nor acknowledged him as she continued on her way.
Back to top Go down
Mosturn

Mosturn

PostSubject: Re: The Return (Open to Osen)   The Return (Open to Osen) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 9:10 am

As the woman walked off, the fact hit Mosturn like a blade to the skull, the woman, itt was Osen, Mosturn didn't know how but somehow he remembered the old Osen and the way she acted, he felt that Osen within this woman. "It seems you're still as rude as ever" Mosturn spoke in the fashion he would always used to speak around her, deep yet sarcastic, distinguishing who he was to her so he wouldn't have to deal with even more annoyance from the guards around him, even though she had already walked away he felt compelled to follow for the fact that he needed to meet "Osen". With that in mind Mosturn begun to slowly follow her.
Back to top Go down
Osen

Osen

PostSubject: Re: The Return (Open to Osen)   The Return (Open to Osen) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 7:13 pm

Osen continued to storm through the large rooms and corridors of her palace, ignoring the servents, nobles or commoners who she passed who either stood back and watched her with wonder or shouted out greetings to her.
Only when she reached the southern couryard where a peaceful water-fountain, a towering sakura tree and a low deckchair were all that decorated it, the ground numerous small white polished pebbles and above there was no ceiling, just the beautiful blue sky, did Osen ceased her walk.
Releasing a suppressed breath, she sat down upon the deckchair, beneath the sakura tree and listened to gentle flow of the water-fountain, the tension that had been building up in her body began to ease away.

Reaching the courtyard too, Kin leapt up onto the deckchair and rested his belly upon its wooden surface, placing his large head down upon his mistress' lap.
Slowly and almost rhythmatically, Osen ran her fingers over Kin's skull, lulling her pet to sleep as her eyes also began to feel quite heavy.

Yawning loudly, Osen was just about to allow herself to drift off to slumber when she suddenly sensed the presense of someone close at hand, and immeidetly she was wide-awake and not the least bit impressed.

"I distinctively remember telling no-one to follow me," she spoke in a chilling tone, glancing over her shoulder only to find the tall dark stranger standing at the entrance of the courtyard, earning him a deep frown from Osen.
"I suppose that Dric sent you," she frowned, referring to the dwarf general. "Well then you can tell return and tell Dric that he'd better find better soldiers for the army. If you can't even follow your queen's orders then I doubt that you'll follow your general's."
Back to top Go down
Mosturn

Mosturn

PostSubject: Re: The Return (Open to Osen)   The Return (Open to Osen) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 6:29 am

Mosturn was still quite gobsmacked that Osen still hadn't recognised him, who would have thought that the years he had spent away would do this to her, most certainly not Mosturn. "I belong to no army, nor would I lay down my life to neither a king nor queen, however to the queen of the nation of light we are bonded not by whom who worship or serve, we are bonded by the blood of our bloodline, this being the reason I request an audience with her, be this too daunting of a task?" Mosturn asked sternly, he had grown tired of his cousins arrogance, he requested nothing more than a brief audience, if that should be too daunting of a task then her place as queen was one to be questioned.
Back to top Go down
Osen

Osen

PostSubject: Re: The Return (Open to Osen)   The Return (Open to Osen) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 6:37 am

Osen frowned for a moment, her expression more bewildered than annoyed now.
"Bloodline?" she repeated in confusion before it suddenly clicked within her mind.
Why this man should look familiar to her and why his voice should also render familiarity within her. He was her older cousin, Mosturn, who had run away long ago, disgracing his name and parents.

"Moss?" an excited smile broke out onto Osen's face, increasing her beauty with such a simple act, as she addressed her cousin with the nickname that she had come up with for him long ago. "Is that you?"

Without waiting for an answer, Osen had leapt to her feet and in the process aggrovated Kin who was displeased that she had awoken him without warning for the second time in less than an hour, but Osen didn't care as she embraced her vastly taller cousin with a small laugh.

"You actually returned, coward," she teased him. "Nobody thought that you would, especially not after so many years. By the way, why are you talking in such a strange manner to me - no wonder why I didn't recognise you."
Back to top Go down
Mosturn

Mosturn

PostSubject: Re: The Return (Open to Osen)   The Return (Open to Osen) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 7:03 am

"Moss"

Mosturn had finally taped into Osen's head, she finally remembered him, and the cowardly thing he did, he knew it would come with the package of remembering him. "Yes, it is true, I am nothing more than a coward, I however have returned to these lands to redeem my name" Mosturn said. "As for my manner of speech? I grew up I guess, it's been a long time, all those years alone sorta do that to a person" Mosturn spoke with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Osen

Osen

PostSubject: Re: The Return (Open to Osen)   The Return (Open to Osen) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 2:12 am

Releasing Mosturn from her embrace, Osen took a step back and allowed her dark eyes to wander as she gazed up at him, taking in every aspect of his apparence. She stood with most of her weight resting on her left side, her arms folded beneath her breasts and a half-amused smile on her lips, her right eyebrow cocked.

"You certainly look different. You've grown a lot taller, you've even put on some muscle and you've grown your hair over your forehead so that I can't see our clan's mark - makes me think that you're still ashamed to be a Zen member," Osen murmured. "Well, at least that dark personality of yours hasn't changed. As the queen of these lands I judge who are cowards and who are not - understood?"

"So, how exactly do you intend to redeem yourself, Moss?" Osen inquired.
Back to top Go down
Mosturn

Mosturn

PostSubject: Re: The Return (Open to Osen)   The Return (Open to Osen) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 7:11 am

Mosturn heard that Osen felt he'd change in the sense of appearance, he was surprised, he didn't feel he had changed that much, "You really think I've changed that much?" Mosturn asked, his tone slightly brightening up. "I apologise, I just feel like a coward, that's all going to change" Mosturn said as he brushed his hair from his face to behind his ears, his clans marking now proudly visible. He was then asked of his plans to redeem himself, he begun, "Well, since I abandoned protecting the family all those years ago I feel I should start from scratch, if you would I wish to take a place as your personal royal guard, I can prove that way to you and the family I am loyal once again to the zen, if that is ok with you?" Mosturn asked.
Back to top Go down
Osen

Osen

PostSubject: Re: The Return (Open to Osen)   The Return (Open to Osen) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 9:36 am

Truthfully Osen already had a plentiful ammount of personal guards but she didn't want to turn her cousin away as he had been one of her more enjoyable family members despite the fact that he was much older than her - Moss had never frowned or critised Osen for her tomboyish mannerism or her like of mud wrestling. Then again, Dric was the general of the Light Nation and he was entirely responsible of the nation's army and Osen's security meaning Moss should have been speaking to the dwarf and not to her.
And if Osen recalled correctly, Moss hadn't been the most talented fighter in their clan. In fact, she had a distinct memory of beating him in fencing once.

"Sure," Osen smiled, despite these thoughts. "I'd be more than honoured to have you as my personal guard, Moss. But you understand that it'll be a difficult task despite the peace that has existed within these lands for years now, right?"

It was true that Moss needed to redeem himself for ruining the name of his parents and himself for his past actions. Also, Osen hadn't the heart to turn him down.
Back to top Go down
Mosturn

Mosturn

PostSubject: Re: The Return (Open to Osen)   The Return (Open to Osen) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 11:01 am

At the confirmation of his request a smile slowly gleamed, he could finally redeem himself, since he'd been training for all those years he knew he'd be able to. "Thank you very much, and fear not, I will personally make sure that neither you nor these lands will ever fall to the curse of death or despair, you have my word" Mosturn said, he was also surprised she'd remembered his nickname.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Return (Open to Osen)   The Return (Open to Osen) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Return (Open to Osen)
Page 1 of 1