Neo Sprikania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Magical world... straight from the mind of a genious.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mosturn Enthxdyn

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mosturn

Mosturn

Mosturn Enthxdyn Empty
PostSubject: Mosturn Enthxdyn   Mosturn Enthxdyn I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 1:17 am

(It took me alot of convincing to return to this concept and dedicate myself to it. Don't make me regret it, keep this place alive)

Name: Mosturn Enthxdyn.
Race: Nymph.
Look's: Refer to Avatar.

Personality

Personality: Mosturn possesses quite a dark personality, but not the dark that evil and chaos fuels from. Mosturn isn't easily intimidated or provoked, he is quite calm in most situations. Mosturn is incredibly anti-social and will only befriend those who truely need it. Mosturn is only open verbally with Osen, the Nymph who he swore to always protect, his cousin. Mosturn is a calm soul, he is not a rage fueled being, he would rather a world of peace to that of conflict, fighting for him is a last resort option only.
Like's: Quite areas, darkness, Osen, fire.
Dislike's: Death, destruction, chaos, people unfamilar to Mosturn, evil.

Element and Nation

Nation: Light Nation.
Town: The Light Nation Castle.

Elemental Mastery

Primary Element: Light.
Secondary Element: Fire.

History & Biography

History: It was said that every member of the Zen family had a crimson tattoo upon their foreheads shaped to resemble the head of a ram, it had been spoken through-out the land that to possess such is a blessing from the gods above, Mosturn saw it as nothing more than a curse. Mosturn's parents were close relatives to the royalty of the light nation and for that, they wore what was to be worn. Ever since birth, due to the fact of Mosturn being a male he was vigorously trained in many forms of combat and weapon skills, it was spoken that members of the Zen family were the strongest, all those years they were mearly just raising Mosturn to the spoken standards, not seeming to care wether he wanted to truely be apart of the clan. For years Mosturn lived under the rules and boundaries of his parents, the main reason he didn't leave as he knew it would break their hearts, he couldn't do that to them, on that he continued to live out a life he knew wasn't destined for him.

At the age of 17 Mosturn had finally had enough, the life he was set to live had become too much for him, he couldn't live up to the Zen families expectations, like a coward he gathered his belongings and vanished into the night to start a new life elsewhere. As he ventured the lands he covered the markings on his forhead, he didn't want anyone thinking he was apart of them anymore. For two long years Mosturn had journied the lands until he reached the fire nation, he decided to start afresh there. By 19 he had learnt many secrets of the fire nation, bonded with many of the occupants and even learnt spells and magic to harnece the element that is fire, he thought his life finally had begun, his life, not the life of a Zen family member. Mosturn thought everything was going good for him, that is until he heard of the tragedy that was the deaths of the Zen King and Queen, Mosturn had realised that without the King and Queen his cousin Osen would be the new ruler, Osen was the only cousin Mosturn ever realised could get along with, with that in mind Mosturn realised what he had done, he had abandoned his family to live his own selfish desires, it was time he returned home.

Mosturn knew it was time for him to return to his real life, his real family, with that he collected his posessions, bid farewell to the friends he had made and set off for a long journey home. Two long years later Mosturn had finally returned to the light nation, he had noticed very little had changed, a dissapointment. As he walked through the nation no one recognised him, probably due to the fact he had been gone for so long. Mosturn put that aside and set for the location of Osen, he would offer his services to her of protection for her and the nation, he felt it was the least he could do for being so selfish and abandoning his family.

Pictures: Mosturn Enthxdyn Wraths-1
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/luke_nhs
Tirena
Admin
Tirena

Mosturn Enthxdyn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mosturn Enthxdyn   Mosturn Enthxdyn I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 7:01 am

I plan to keep her alive this one is too much like the first one to do anything less than my best on.

Mosturn Enthxdyn Rikaapprovalseal-1
Back to top Go down
https://neosprik.forumotion.com
Mosturn

Mosturn

Mosturn Enthxdyn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mosturn Enthxdyn   Mosturn Enthxdyn I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 7:33 am

You have done well.

It's Nokuti btw.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/luke_nhs
Sponsored content

Mosturn Enthxdyn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mosturn Enthxdyn   Mosturn Enthxdyn I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mosturn Enthxdyn
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Neo Sprikania :: Creation :: Character-