Neo Sprikania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Magical world... straight from the mind of a genious.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

leave of absence T-T

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Valioren II

Valioren II

leave of absence T-T Empty
PostSubject: leave of absence T-T   leave of absence T-T I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 6:54 pm

I'm gonna be gone monday the 18 til saturday the...whatever this saturday is gonna be. Anyways, sorry to anyone I'm rping with..... and that means I can't help approve stuff.... I'll be back asap saturday, I promise. I'll miss you all, and the site, very much! see ya guys next week ^_^
Back to top Go down
Vhen

PostSubject: Re: leave of absence T-T   leave of absence T-T I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 7:05 pm

that sucks dude hopefully youll be having with whatever your up to.
Back to top Go down
Mosturn

Mosturn

PostSubject: Re: leave of absence T-T   leave of absence T-T I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 10:59 am

Valioren II wrote:
I'm gonna be gone monday the 18 til saturday the...whatever this saturday is gonna be. Anyways, sorry to anyone I'm rping with..... and that means I can't help approve stuff.... I'll be back asap saturday, I promise. I'll miss you all, and the site, very much! see ya guys next week ^_^

Come back soon sugar dumpling Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/luke_nhs
Valioren II

Valioren II

PostSubject: Re: leave of absence T-T   leave of absence T-T I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 6:00 pm

I'm back!!! sorry I wasn't on yesterday....and ummm.... about the people who sent me Private messages, you guys did Realize I was gone right? and could somene tell me who mosturn is, and why they called me sugar dumpling? and one last unpleasant thing.... school starts for me tomorrow, and that means alot of other stuff too. Monday, tuesday, and probably wednesday, I will only be on for short amounts of time. it's partly due to activities such as soccer, among other things. and I got in a lil bit of trouble, so my mom is being uber strict. I also now have to pay for my moms car. how's that fair? I do not know. ANYWAYS, I should be on at least a lil bit ^_^
Back to top Go down
Kane

Kane

PostSubject: Re: leave of absence T-T   leave of absence T-T I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 6:52 am

Welcome back and ya school is a drag thank god I only got one more year of it. And well that isn't nice that you have to pay for your mom's car.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: leave of absence T-T   leave of absence T-T I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

leave of absence T-T
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Neo Sprikania :: Chatroom :: Chat-
Jump to: