Neo Sprikania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Magical world... straight from the mind of a genious.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Draft Wilton

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Draft

Draft Wilton Empty
PostSubject: Draft Wilton   Draft Wilton I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 7:27 am

Basic Info

Name: Draft Wilton
Race: Anthro (mole)
Look's: Draft is a small person with very dark brown skin coupled with white and grey hair. His eyes hold an air of wisedom and knowledge that few posses and his mouth portrays the smile of someone who knows but won't tell because he doesn't feel like it.
Drafts clothes will usually consist shaded purple and pink robes with gold trimings. He also carries a staff with him at all times, made of old wood with a golden handle at the top.

Personality

Personality: Draft is a kind old man who has a habbit of talking in riddle. There is a mysterious air to his personality that suggests he knows exactly what you think he doesn't and he's just not letting on that he does. he is also a forgiving man who can see innocence in almost anyone or anything, and has a habbit of being possitive about everything.
Like's: Earth, nature, knowledge and wisedom.
Dislike's: Very little.

Element and Nation

Nation: Light
Town: Paradaisu

Elemental Mastery
Primary Element: Earth
Secondary Element: light

History & Biography

History: As a young antrho, Draft had been living in a small forest, borrowing and surviving in a primitive and hermit like way. He had no idea how he got there or anything else but one thing he did know was that there were a great many cities beyond the trees he called home.
One day while Draft was looking for food that an old mage came across him. Taking pity on the mole anthro the mage took him under his wing, away from the small life that held no prospects and into Paradaisu city. It so happened that this Mage was the Royal Advisor and so had the luxury to look after Draft without much trouble. Genis, the mage, tought Draft everything he knew and it was only later in life that Draft discovered he'd been training him to be the next Royal Advisor. His studies doubled and the anthro made great progress in learning every lesson life had to teach him.
Eventually, after many years, the current heads of the Zen house hold passed away and left their daughter, Osen, as ruler of the Light kingdom, much to the dismay of many more traditional subjects. With Genis's master gone he resigned and left Draft to advise the new Queen.

Pictures: Draft Wilton RoyalAdvisorCOL

Last edited by Draft on Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:21 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Draft

Draft Wilton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Draft Wilton   Draft Wilton I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 8:24 am

Complete. I do hope I've not missed anything.
Back to top Go down
Tirena
Admin
Tirena

Draft Wilton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Draft Wilton   Draft Wilton I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 8:30 am

Draft Wilton Rikaapprovalseal-1
Back to top Go down
https://neosprik.forumotion.com
Draft

Draft Wilton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Draft Wilton   Draft Wilton I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 1:19 pm

Like Osen, I have edited my profile a little.
Back to top Go down
Kane

Kane

Draft Wilton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Draft Wilton   Draft Wilton I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 11:09 pm

Still looks ok and not sure if you need this or not but might as well do it. Draft Wilton Werewolf-1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Draft Wilton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Draft Wilton   Draft Wilton I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Draft Wilton
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Neo Sprikania :: Creation :: Character-
Jump to: