Neo Sprikania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Magical world... straight from the mind of a genious.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Remember Me?

Go down 
+10
Mosturn
Osen
Vhen
HeightsFinest
Adohikai
Jacob
Kane
Tirena
Valioren II
MorpheusZero
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
MorpheusZero

Remember Me? Empty
PostSubject: Remember Me?   Remember Me? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 10:58 pm

Hello Sprikania. And No, I'm not here to cause trouble for those of you who may think I am. I just, haven't spoken to most of you in a LOOOOONG time. So tell me the reason behind why you guys have been having so much trouble keeping a site? Even more so, tell me which one lasted the longest? I have a feeling it was the very first one....that I was on. But I could be wrong. But I can't say that I haven't missed you guys. Hope you have all been well.
Back to top Go down
Valioren II

Valioren II

Remember Me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remember Me?   Remember Me? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 11:47 pm

I remember you! I'm glad you came back, even if it is just a quick visit. And as for which one lasted longest... I'll have to agree on the first one, especially since this current one started as almost a complete replica of the first site. Nice to hear from ya again ^_^
Back to top Go down
Tirena
Admin
Tirena

Remember Me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remember Me?   Remember Me? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 12:10 am

Yes the first one lasted the longet Im hoping this one lasts just as long. Morphy its so great to see you again. I do hope you plan on staying. *hugs* you dont know how happy I am to see you
Back to top Go down
https://neosprik.forumotion.com
MorpheusZero

Remember Me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remember Me?   Remember Me? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 7:12 am

Yea, that's what all the ladies tell me, tehee...

Well that's nice to hear. Um, I didn't really plan to stying, I just felt the urge to drop by and find your new site when I went across this one day http://sprikania.phpbbnow.com and it brought back memories. So I was like, "I wonder what those guys have been up to?"
Back to top Go down
Kane

Kane

Remember Me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remember Me?   Remember Me? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 7:18 am

Why Hello Morph, nice to see ya on here even for a little bit. As you can see we trying to get back to our roots << also I missed being Kane*like wasn't he the first one to join that alliance you made on the first site? can't remember* As you can see we are doing well and we trying our best to make this site as or more successful than the first.
Back to top Go down
Jacob

Jacob

Remember Me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remember Me?   Remember Me? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 7:46 am

Hey buuuuuddy Whats up? Very Happy Its Hasha here and im take'n over the metal nation again ^.^ lol Yup.... id say the first one was the longest... and best one we had, we had more difficulties with the last ones... aka member activness, laziness *coughmyselfcough* and a few more problems... with dumb ass's Smile lol

But yea you should stay Weeee's al miss ya buuuuuuuuddy
Back to top Go down
Tirena
Admin
Tirena

Remember Me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remember Me?   Remember Me? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 8:04 am

seee morphy everyone wants ya here. please do a girl a favor and stick around. I give you a evil cookie that I stole from tricky
Back to top Go down
https://neosprik.forumotion.com
Adohikai

Adohikai

Remember Me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remember Me?   Remember Me? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 9:03 am

Hey Morph, i'm the ultimate evil, more commonly known as Lucian...yeah, killing random people in a hospital...i am SO heartless.
Back to top Go down
HeightsFinest

Remember Me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remember Me?   Remember Me? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 3:45 pm

Morph...its been a while. Tried to get in contact with you for a while but you left the site the same day I got on to pm you lol. At any rate, I do have a few things to talk to you about, whether you stay or not is up to you, but it seems people want you to stay. Anyways welcome
Back to top Go down
MorpheusZero

Remember Me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remember Me?   Remember Me? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 4:35 pm

Even if I decide not to stay to RP, I'll prolly sign on everyday to browse the chat room and my Inbox....
Back to top Go down
HeightsFinest

Remember Me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remember Me?   Remember Me? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 6:41 pm

Ok well whatever you decide then, once I get my internet back fully then I can hopefully get a few rp events started.
Back to top Go down
MorpheusZero

Remember Me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remember Me?   Remember Me? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 10:15 pm

How would/could I be of assistance? I figured you guys didn't even like me anymore.....that's why I never bothered to come back.....I always liked the plot....
Back to top Go down
HeightsFinest

Remember Me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remember Me?   Remember Me? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 2:05 pm

Well Morph if people never gave others second chances then this world would be a sad place indeed. Besides your just as much a part of sprikania as any other member, and we dont deny family.
Back to top Go down
Vhen

Remember Me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remember Me?   Remember Me? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 6:30 pm

Thats true Hieght. Hey Morph we haven't met yet I dont think, but are you on Seeds of Justice? Angelus Mortis or something like that?
Back to top Go down
MorpheusZero

Remember Me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remember Me?   Remember Me? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 11:16 pm

Yes I am Angelus Mortis..............Hi
Back to top Go down
Osen

Osen

Remember Me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remember Me?   Remember Me? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 11:25 pm

Hey Morph, long time no see.
I'm me, Shiah from the old Sprik site and Ghost from Seeds Smile
Back to top Go down
MorpheusZero

Remember Me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remember Me?   Remember Me? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 12:55 am

Hey GIRL! Long time no text! How ya been?
Back to top Go down
Osen

Osen

Remember Me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remember Me?   Remember Me? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 4:22 am

Lol, you know I've been called "girl" several times today by so many different people Razz

I've been good though. I've only got two months left of schooling before I'm done with my education, I'll probably go to TAFE afterwards but that's about it. Luke's already left school but is doing a course in music industry and he's really enjoying it, Kinasu and I are trying to convince him to join this site too.
Oh, and it's storming - excellent

How have you been?
Back to top Go down
Mosturn

Mosturn

Remember Me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remember Me?   Remember Me? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 11:00 am

I love Morph <3

Yes, it is I, Nokuti/Unknown/Joseph/Merrick/Shithead Very Happy Osen here peer pressured me to join here.

Don't let this site fail or I'll destroy you with many lulz.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/luke_nhs
Jackson

Remember Me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remember Me?   Remember Me? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 1:20 pm

What your best mate didnt at all help convince you Crying or Very sad and here I thought I had actually helped.

lol nah Im glad you joined great job convincing him Osen
Back to top Go down
MorpheusZero

Remember Me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remember Me?   Remember Me? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 3:50 pm

LUCAS!!!!! Ahhh, Now i definently think I am obligated to stick around....
Back to top Go down
Osen

Osen

Remember Me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remember Me?   Remember Me? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 6:46 pm

Yep, all it took was a bit of glaring.
Back to top Go down
Angelus

Remember Me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remember Me?   Remember Me? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 7:46 pm

MORT!!!!!!!

t'has been to long :p

(it;s Kain btw lolz)
Back to top Go down
Ashlyn

Ashlyn

Remember Me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remember Me?   Remember Me? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 8:07 pm

Hey, hey big bro

Nice to see you up and around here, hope things are goin' well for ya ^^
Haven't talked or RPed with you in ages! D: no bueno
Please, oh please stay :3
We loves you <3 and it'll be lots of fun with you here too

[*points to name* Ashlyn, obviously...I'm gonna laugh and cry *mostly cry* if it's been so long that you've forgotten your little sister..Lol xD..]
Back to top Go down
MorpheusZero

Remember Me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remember Me?   Remember Me? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 9:47 pm

Of course I remember you Ashlyn, lil sis....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Remember Me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remember Me?   Remember Me? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Remember Me?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Neo Sprikania :: Chatroom :: Chat-
Jump to: