Neo Sprikania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Magical world... straight from the mind of a genious.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cassiel, Dark Fang of the Thunder Nation

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Valioren II

Valioren II

Cassiel, Dark Fang of the Thunder Nation Empty
PostSubject: Cassiel, Dark Fang of the Thunder Nation   Cassiel, Dark Fang of the Thunder Nation I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 6:02 pm

Weapon Format:

Name:Cassiel
Type of Weapon: Sword
Class: Primary
Element: Thunder
Range: Medium
Abilities: The dark clouds that envelop Cassiel can be transformed into an exact twin of Cassiel, in case Valioren needs an extra sword. He can also make Cassiel become engulfed in a silvery gray flame
History: Valioren found this weapon in the ancient castle of the thunder nation, and took it as the skeleton guards were no match for a king. He found the sword, Cassiel, to be extremely fun to play with, and therefore keeps it with him at all times. Throughout Valioren's reign, the people have learned not to get on the king's badside, or taste the freezing bite of Cassiel. Strangely, on the battlefield, Cassiel is one of the few weapons that somehow spreads honor to it's victims. Basically, there are quite a few warriors that have been honored to fall by Cassiel.

Pictures: *look at one in signature, duh*
Back to top Go down
Kane

Kane

Cassiel, Dark Fang of the Thunder Nation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cassiel, Dark Fang of the Thunder Nation   Cassiel, Dark Fang of the Thunder Nation I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 6:40 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down

Cassiel, Dark Fang of the Thunder Nation
Page 1 of 1