Neo Sprikania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Magical world... straight from the mind of a genious.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

tirena, READ..... I miss you soo much Dx dont reply if you do not have anything to say but PLEASE dont ignore....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Soul Flare

tirena, READ..... I miss you soo much Dx dont reply if you do not have anything to say but PLEASE dont ignore.... Empty
PostSubject: tirena, READ..... I miss you soo much Dx dont reply if you do not have anything to say but PLEASE dont ignore....   tirena, READ..... I miss you soo much Dx dont reply if you do not have anything to say but PLEASE dont ignore.... I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 11:40 pm

well, life sucks, some people's lives suck worse then other people's.. I'm sorry for what I did to you in the past, I know that I'll never be forgiven, but after losing you, it made me think just how much of a bad person I was.. how did you have any feelings for me the way I was back then? I'm willing to change... I HAVE changed, I know what true love feels like... now I know why you believe I lied to you... the truth is... you must be blind to miss the fact I hurt you, it doesnt take an idiot to figure out thats not the way to treat the person you love... I'm sorry for that Rika... I was an arrogant, foolish, lier. I'm none of those anymore.. maybe still foolish but thats beside the point.... Cheyenne broke up with me today because someone managed to steal her heart while I wasn't here, and now I have NOTHING...

why am I wasting my time... you probably wont even OPEN this... you'll look at who made it then ignore it...
Back to top Go down

tirena, READ..... I miss you soo much Dx dont reply if you do not have anything to say but PLEASE dont ignore....
Page 1 of 1