Neo Sprikania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Magical world... straight from the mind of a genious.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lack of Approval/Death of a Site

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ghost Aprentice to Malice

Lack of Approval/Death of a Site Empty
PostSubject: Lack of Approval/Death of a Site   Lack of Approval/Death of a Site I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 10:37 am

First off, I have a weapon that has been almost a month in waiting for approval. I would like to see that problem disappear. Second off, if the site has died and everyone has moved on to another, can somebody PLEASE send me the url? It seems I'm usually the last to know about this kind of thing.
Back to top Go down
http://xfire.com/profile/wolfsbane6
Adohikai

Adohikai

PostSubject: Re: Lack of Approval/Death of a Site   Lack of Approval/Death of a Site I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 1:30 pm

Admins/mods haven't loggedo n in awhile.

Infact i have lost contact with all the admins and mods.
Back to top Go down
Tirena
Admin
Tirena

PostSubject: Re: Lack of Approval/Death of a Site   Lack of Approval/Death of a Site I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 5:32 pm

this site has lost all members except for perhaps a selevt few. Therefore I am repairing an old friend of ours. I suggest you all start saving your things now. I will post up the new url when its finished and ready for members
Back to top Go down
https://neosprik.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lack of Approval/Death of a Site   Lack of Approval/Death of a Site I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lack of Approval/Death of a Site
Page 1 of 1