Neo Sprikania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Magical world... straight from the mind of a genious.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

XperiencePC :: PC,Gamerz, & Artistz Forum

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MorpheusZero

XperiencePC :: PC,Gamerz, & Artistz Forum Empty
PostSubject: XperiencePC :: PC,Gamerz, & Artistz Forum   XperiencePC :: PC,Gamerz, & Artistz Forum I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 10:18 am

XperiencePC :: PC,Gamerz, & Artistz Forum XPCA

I am the Site Founder of a new site that isn't an RP Site. This site is where people can go to get computer help, nand work together as a social community to help eath other with tech problems. You might want to know how to do something on your computer, fix an error, learn a new programming language, or even download something exclusive only to XPC members. So join and register, and have a look around, if you like what you see, then stick around for awhile. You can only view all of the forums and Download pages if you register. I've only just opened the site, so it doesn't have much content yet until i get more traffic. SO JOIN TODAY! I mainly focus it around PC Tech and such, but made room for Gaming and Graphical Concepts as well. Have a look! Click on IMAGE to go to site, or click on link below.

http://xperiencepc.forumotion.com

MorpheusZero
morpheus-zero@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down

XperiencePC :: PC,Gamerz, & Artistz Forum
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Neo Sprikania :: Advertisements-
Jump to: