Neo Sprikania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Magical world... straight from the mind of a genious.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A life that seems to be Fading *Kane first then Open*

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alana

Alana

A life that seems to be Fading *Kane first then Open* Empty
PostSubject: A life that seems to be Fading *Kane first then Open*   A life that seems to be Fading *Kane first then Open* I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 11:16 pm

Her breathing faltered as her beaten body collapsed to her knees, her golden eyes glaring up at her captor. He smirked at her and slowly crept towards her crippled state. He bent down his eyes of pure hate, anger, and betrayal stared into her determined set.

Continuing his poisonous smirk at her, he brushed his cold hand against her warm cheek. The sudden touch sent a burning sensation throughout her body, causing her to involuntarily flinch. His beautifully lurid smirk parted giving way to his forked tongue which silently hissed words into her ears penetrating her fragile soul;

Does it hurt?

Ofcourse she was in pain but Alana knew that the Vile Lord spoke of the emotional pain within her soul. Her love, whome she had willingly gave her heart to, had betrayed her undying loyalty. How could she have been so blind to his treachery?

The Vile Lord picked up her as she shook with rage. He walked with her helpless body until he came to the last room at the top of the Lightning Nations Forgotton Tower. There, he placed Alana n a bolted cage and placed the cage in a room. The room was actually a prison cell made up of metal floors. The only window on the Tower was barred and the Vile Lod left the cell locking Alana inside. The only light Alana had was the light from the constant full moon.

Caged as a common animal Alana spent many months being eaten away by her own starvation. Her sight slowly faded away forcing Alana to strongly depend on her nose and ears.

Looking over to the window, the light dancing upon her face and shimmering along her tears, Alana spoke weakly, her voice barely over a whisper,

When people find me…no. No one will find my body in here…

Just as she bowed her head in defeat Alana’s ears perked up and her head turned facing the door. Footsteps, after many long forgotten months, could be heard coming up the stairway. Instinctfully, Alana prepared herself for the worst.
Back to top Go down
Kane

Kane

PostSubject: Re: A life that seems to be Fading *Kane first then Open*   A life that seems to be Fading *Kane first then Open* I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 7:29 am

"Now why the hell is this door locked?!?!" yelled a voice from below just moments before a loud thump could be heard as the sound of a metal door bending and breaking could be heard as the foot steps continued as the voice then said "Why this tower is even here I will never know, but might as well see what is at the top. *sound of another door being broken down* Must be something valuable to have all these locked metal doors. *sniffs the air*......hmm I smell something alive......now what the hell could be at the top that is still alive?" Soon the final door between the voice and where Alana was located was broken down as the ring of metal hitting metal filled the room as a shadow stretched up the stairway as it seemed to flicker, soon the owner of the shadow walked up and the reason behind the flickering shadow was made known as the figure had a torch in one hand as he looked around while his nose and ears were on high alert. He then sniffed the air again as he located the source of the smell and quickly had his torch shed some light on the situation and he was extremely surprised to see what he saw, right before him was a large cage but what was inside was what caught his eyes.

He saw a young woman that looked like she has never seen the light of day for months or even eaten anything, the voice quickly got angry but kept his cool as he said "Don't worry I will get you out. *The sound of flesh hitting metal could be heard before said metal made the sound of cracking, falling, or bending* Well that hurt a bit." The sound of an old metal bar door could be heard opening as voice rushed to the girl, pulled out some food that was going to be his lunch, and said "I don't know who you are or why you are here in the first place but I don't care, who ever did this to you is going to pay. Now please take this food you need it more than me." The voice offered a large bit of ham with an green apple, he also offered her a canteen of water to drink as well as he was now ready to rend and tear into the person that did this as he never condoned this action and such.
Back to top Go down
Alana

Alana

PostSubject: Re: A life that seems to be Fading *Kane first then Open*   A life that seems to be Fading *Kane first then Open* I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 11:48 pm

Looking towards the new voice Alana's ears went back and she moved to the back of the cage away from him. She held her hands crossed infront of her and she softly growled at him although the growl was pathetic and weak she kept up the growl. She smelt the food but didnt take any part of it. she kept her unseeing eyes on him her ears and nose telling her where he was and what position he was in.
Back to top Go down
Kane

Kane

PostSubject: Re: A life that seems to be Fading *Kane first then Open*   A life that seems to be Fading *Kane first then Open* I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 12:10 am

Kane saw the girl's ears go back and sure enough he heard a soft add be it weak growl from the girl and said "Well guess I should of known better *sighs* well miss I will let you eat if you want to. I'll be in the lower levels looking around if you need anything." Kane stands up and walks away as he starts to think of a proper punishment for the one that did that to the poor woman as he went down into the lower levels his mind switched from punishment to the girl as he thought *man she was hot........and that was just her like that....image what she looks like when healthy........what am I thinking!?!?* Kane shook his head and went around looking at the many different things that were thrown about by who ever was here before hand.
Back to top Go down
Alana

Alana

PostSubject: Re: A life that seems to be Fading *Kane first then Open*   A life that seems to be Fading *Kane first then Open* I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 12:21 am

Hearing the footsteps leave her, Alana fell to her knees tears falling from her eyes as she picked up the food and sniffed it. She was so hungry and eating it would be easy but alana instead put it down and walked over to the dor of the cage and felt that it was gone. She walked out and over to the window allowing the light from the constant full moon to shine on her. She fell her arms catching the window her sobs could be heard from every floor of the tower.
Back to top Go down
Kane

Kane

PostSubject: Re: A life that seems to be Fading *Kane first then Open*   A life that seems to be Fading *Kane first then Open* I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 12:25 am

Kane was looking at a book when he heard a sob and he quickly rushed to the upper floors but in his rush he hit his shoulder against a wall but he didn't care as he ran up the stairs and saw the girl at the window holding on to it with her weakened arms. He quickly reached out and pulled her back into the room as he said "Please I know you don't know or trust me but I want to help I swore an oath to help all those that live in the Lightning nation and I want to help you." Kane sat her down on the ground as he stood back and sat down on the ground a few feet away from her as his tail wagged as he kept a close eye on her now.
Back to top Go down
Alana

Alana

PostSubject: Re: A life that seems to be Fading *Kane first then Open*   A life that seems to be Fading *Kane first then Open* I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 12:32 am

*alana faced him tears streaming down her eyes. A scratch from a dead tree scraped the side of the tower causing Alana to jump. Her ears twitched in everydirection until finally facing the voice. Alana opened her mouth to speak but only soft whispers escaped her throat*

who...are....you...?... Did...He...send...you...?
Back to top Go down
Kane

Kane

PostSubject: Re: A life that seems to be Fading *Kane first then Open*   A life that seems to be Fading *Kane first then Open* I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 12:39 am

Kane could see she was very jumpy and scared and it broke his heart to see someone like this, so he took out a handkerchief and gave it to her as he said "Umm here use this to wipe away the tears......*ears perk when he hears her* Oh my name is Kane, I'm the son of the Alpha male in my clan........but they are all gone now I am the only one left. And I don't know who this he is but I wasn't sent by anyone I don't take orders from no one, only suggestions. I came here of my own free-will, and I am helping you because I want to help you. But first you need to at least drink something your body needs water to live." Kane got up and got the food and water out of the cage as he brought it back to the girl and offered it again as he hoped she would at least drink some water.
Back to top Go down
Alana

Alana

PostSubject: Re: A life that seems to be Fading *Kane first then Open*   A life that seems to be Fading *Kane first then Open* I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 12:43 am

Alana looked down as Kane said here and felt along the ground for what he was offering her. Feeling nothing she placed her hand closer to her. She then smelt the food and looked back up to him waiting to see what he was going to do.
Back to top Go down
Kane

Kane

PostSubject: Re: A life that seems to be Fading *Kane first then Open*   A life that seems to be Fading *Kane first then Open* I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 12:48 am

Kane could see she was having a very hard time so he said "Let me help you." He gently took her hand and guided her to the water as he used the other hand to show her where the food was exactly, after doing that he took the handkerchief and used it to wipe away the girl's tears as he said "I hope this is ok if not just tell me, I just want to help."
Back to top Go down
Alana

Alana

PostSubject: Re: A life that seems to be Fading *Kane first then Open*   A life that seems to be Fading *Kane first then Open* I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 12:55 am

*Alana's ears stayed back as her hands felt his flinching*

Im....sorry....please....dont.....

*thinking she was about to be beaten again ALana flinched a second time but her ears perked up as she felt the handkercheif wipe away her tears. She looked towards him then down towards where the food and water was located. She picked up the food and felt around her face until she felt her lips and then took a bite from it*
Back to top Go down
Kane

Kane

PostSubject: Re: A life that seems to be Fading *Kane first then Open*   A life that seems to be Fading *Kane first then Open* I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 12:59 am

Kane was a bit worried when he heard her tell him to not to but when her ears perked up and she didn't seem so scared he smiled a bit and even more so as he watched her eat some of the food, he then said "Umm can I ask you what your name is? Or is that too much to be asking?" Kane was not so sure as to what to do with a woman that was in such a scared state as he was used to dealing with werewolf women and those women were though and would beat you up if you say anything to cross them so he was not used to this yet but he still wanted to help and was going to help her.
Back to top Go down
Alana

Alana

PostSubject: Re: A life that seems to be Fading *Kane first then Open*   A life that seems to be Fading *Kane first then Open* I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 1:03 am

*jumping a bit at the queon Alana took a drink of water and then with a soft voice barely over a whisper she spoke*

.....Alana......
Back to top Go down
Kane

Kane

PostSubject: Re: A life that seems to be Fading *Kane first then Open*   A life that seems to be Fading *Kane first then Open* I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 1:09 am

Kane listened as well as watched the girl and saw her jump a bit but he then faintly heard her say that her name is Alana and he said "That is a pretty name.....so Alana I can't just leave you here. So umm after you have gotten done eating will you come with me back to the Electric Metropolis so that you don't have to be stuck in this strange tower, and maybe the light will help your eyes recover.......that is if you want to..." Kane was surprised with himself as he didn't know what he was acting the way he is but he just had to go with the flow even if he didn't understand.
Back to top Go down
Alana

Alana

PostSubject: Re: A life that seems to be Fading *Kane first then Open*   A life that seems to be Fading *Kane first then Open* I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 1:15 am

*Alana finished the food and water given to her and looked at Kane her eyes frantically trying to see him but to no avail. Her ears twitched at his offer and she looked down and then towards the moon again, a small tear leaving her eye*

I....am......safe....here.... he....wont......return......

*Alana then shuddered and felt her way back to and inside the cage as she enclosed herself into a tight circle holding herself comforting herself*
Back to top Go down
Kane

Kane

PostSubject: Re: A life that seems to be Fading *Kane first then Open*   A life that seems to be Fading *Kane first then Open* I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 1:24 am

Kane looked at Alana and heard what she said and his heart felt like it was falling apart as he looked at the young woman and was so sad right now as his ear's folded down to his head as his tail drooped down, he then looked at her as she cried and he said "Then looks like I'm not going anywhere anytime soon, I said I would help you and I will. If that means I will have to stay here with you then that is what I am going to do, I will get us food and water when ever we need it. And I will continue to help you until I take my last breath." Kane couldn't believe he just said that but he did and he was not the type to go back on his word so he found himself a spot to lay down in front of the cage and he rested there as he kept his eyes, nose, and ears on high alert as he wasn't going to let this woman fall pray to anymore harm.
Back to top Go down
Alana

Alana

PostSubject: Re: A life that seems to be Fading *Kane first then Open*   A life that seems to be Fading *Kane first then Open* I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 1:29 am

*Alana uncurled just enough to lay down in the cage, her eyes closed as she placed her ear to the floor getting a feel for what everything looked like. She saw kane had placed himself infront of the cage and she crawled slowly to him and stopped a foot from him looking at him cautiously*

You..... wont harm.....me.....when i sleep.....will you.....?
Back to top Go down
Kane

Kane

PostSubject: Re: A life that seems to be Fading *Kane first then Open*   A life that seems to be Fading *Kane first then Open* I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 1:33 am

Kane heard Alana get closer and soon heard her question and felt kinda insulted but he kept his cool and said "I promise I won't hurt you, I told you I took an oath to help the people of the lightning nation. Also I am not cowardly enough to attack someone as they sleep and even more so if that someone is not at their best, right now you are as safe as you can be when around me. But if someone tries to hurt you again......well.....lets just say I have eight good reason's why they are going to have a really bad day" Kane then put his head back on the ground and just stayed there as he wasn't going to go to sleep at all since he planed to keep a constant watch over Alana.
Back to top Go down
Alana

Alana

PostSubject: Re: A life that seems to be Fading *Kane first then Open*   A life that seems to be Fading *Kane first then Open* I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 1:38 am

Alana bit her lower lip as she knew she had insulted him and smiled softly to herself as she heard him answer her. She moved closer to him and turned laying down her back up against his as she closed her eyes and began to dream.
Back to top Go down
Kane

Kane

PostSubject: Re: A life that seems to be Fading *Kane first then Open*   A life that seems to be Fading *Kane first then Open* I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 1:49 am

Kane didn't expect what happened next, he felt the body of Alana's against his and he smiled happily. He didn't expect her to ever like him enough to cuddle him but he wasn't going to chance it so he stayed still as he closed his eyes and drifted off to sleep as he did have a few dreams about her, but his shoulder and hands were killing him from what he did but he would live....but what tomorrow would bring no body knows.
Back to top Go down
Alana

Alana

PostSubject: Re: A life that seems to be Fading *Kane first then Open*   A life that seems to be Fading *Kane first then Open* I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 1:55 am

*Time passnd morning neared. As usual Alana awaoke early and felt the light growing brighter out the window. SHe moved and stepped over kane as best she could without stepping on him. She walked over to the window and listened to the morning birds that sang. Her ears twitched and she quickly faced the door to the room. She felt heat coming from the door and soon footsteps followed the feeling of heat. Alana rushed to Kane and fell to the ground feeling for him. She felt fur and pulled trying to wake him up, not knowing that it was his tail she had pulled, Alana frantically tried to wake him*

Kane.... Please.... someone draws near....
Back to top Go down
Kane

Kane

PostSubject: Re: A life that seems to be Fading *Kane first then Open*   A life that seems to be Fading *Kane first then Open* I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 1:59 am

Kane was right in the middle of a good dream when all the sudden he felt a sharp pain as he jumped right awake and howled in pain as he was able to get his tail free as it was now a bit on the crooked side as he rubbed it before saying "Ow.......what you do that............*hears the sound*.....Oh. Guess you had good reason to do that then, sorry for the loud noise but man you can pull hard when you want to." Kane stood up and walked over to the entrance as he changed form from his human like shape into his full werewolf form as his Lightning claws appeared on them as he waited to attack the approaching figure if it was hostile as he waited for them to get just a bit closer.
Back to top Go down
Alana

Alana

PostSubject: Re: A life that seems to be Fading *Kane first then Open*   A life that seems to be Fading *Kane first then Open* I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 2:09 am

*The fire vanished and a manical laughter filled the whole tower. Alana screamed and ran into the cage huddling in a corner tears flowing down her eyes her ears back. The terror she felt kept her in her human like form. She closed her eyes tight as the manical laughter, carried on until after thirty minutes, faded out and nothing was left of the strange laughter. Alana through tearry eyes spoke in fright and saddness but mostly fear*

Its him. hes here. hes come to kill me.
Back to top Go down
Kane

Kane

PostSubject: Re: A life that seems to be Fading *Kane first then Open*   A life that seems to be Fading *Kane first then Open* I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 2:20 am

Kane lost track of the fire as the entire place was filled with some stupid kind of laughter as his ears searched for the source of the sound, he then saw how scared Alana was and that sent him on a blind rage as he roared out "SHOW YOURSELF COWARD!!!!!!" Kane was not going to allow some coward to scare Alana and get away with it as his lightning claws started to glow with lighting as Kane got ready to fight. After a few moments he noticed the person has left so he went to Alana and looked at her worriedly as he felt so bad, but he couldn't leave her here as the mad man would come back so he said "Alana we have to get out of here, I care about you too much to allow you to be tormented by that mad man please come with me and I promise you will be safe. Please trust me.." Kane looked and waited for her to respond but he knew it wouldn't be easy to get her out of here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A life that seems to be Fading *Kane first then Open*   A life that seems to be Fading *Kane first then Open* I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A life that seems to be Fading *Kane first then Open*
Page 1 of 1