Neo Sprikania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Magical world... straight from the mind of a genious.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Second Coming of the Great Dark (Ashlyn, Valioren)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Adohikai

Adohikai

The Second Coming of the Great Dark (Ashlyn, Valioren) Empty
PostSubject: The Second Coming of the Great Dark (Ashlyn, Valioren)   The Second Coming of the Great Dark (Ashlyn, Valioren) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 2:32 pm

The clouds started to become restless over Begoru City, the sky permanently black, but, for some strange reason, it seemed darker then usual this day. The Purple bolts of electricity from the sky that kept the city alight, suddenly stopped, casting the entire city, spread across the plains, in total, eclipse darkness. Then, almost as quickly as it had happened, the sky returned to its normal state, but, the City, although now lit again, was darker, something dark about it had just occured. The Citizens started to feel uneasy, as if they were sick, but not sick, the feeling they were being watched, the feeling you'd get before something bad was going to happen. Footsteps started to ring quietly around teh Gate of the outer wall, shattering twigs and gravel under their waking steps. The Gates opened, and in stepped a boy of the age of 16, He peered into the seemingly glass buildings, made of the Translucent stone. The Boy's outfit was not from around here. He wore a Dark red battle Harness, and a jet black long coat, with white fur edges on the sleeves, and white fur where the coat parted on his Torso. He wore a Jet Black top, and a dark brown colour of Trousers, with a lighter shade of brown for boots. On the boots, short of the toes (not at the toes) was a silver amulet on each, with a Black Corss in the centre. Up his legs were many straps, each ending on another amulet of pure silver, with a black cross on. Anyone who studied advanced magic, would realise and sense the sheer amount of Dark Energy being emitted by the Amulets. The Bore wore jet black gloves, covering his hands completely in shadow. His head and face were the most freakish and strange details of his entire person. His eye's in particular. His hair was a pure white, appearing a light shade of grey where the light from the lightning failed to reach. His eyes were mis matched. His left eye had a jet blade pupil, where his right eye had a thick, bloody crimson coloured pupil.

The Boy smiled, revealing sinister, sharp canines (type of tooth for those who don't know), Taking a few, savoured steps forward on the soul of the marvelous city, he inhaled the clean air, well, clean for now, before the corruption from the Carbon Dioxide being exhaled by this boy contaminated it. Nobody would know any different, and it wouldn't make a great deal difference, but the boy would find it easier to breath after the corruption process. The Boy looked to the left and right, he noticed he was catching many glares from people, who all stared at his eyes,
"It's not polite to stare..." The Boy said, simply, in a cold voice, the words hissing from his throat, as he just simply continued walking. He looked up to the sky, taking his first glimpse at the dark clouds,
"Argh! this place needs more moonlight..." The boy said slowly, as he carried on walking, he jumped onto the roof of a house, looking down to see a bunch of people all at a story telling, next to a warm fire, pathetic fools, but, he wouldn't do anything, not yet. He leapt from house to house, until finally he came to large castle, the towers welcomed him, yet tried to intimidate him, he looked at them with a Grim Visage, and then walked to the gates, he put his hand on the handles, when a vision filled his head, and he found himself him the Hospital, without any memory of what had happened when he had entered the castle. All he remembed, was collapsing in the throne room...

Last edited by Adohikai on Sun Aug 31, 2008 2:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Valioren II

Valioren II

PostSubject: Re: The Second Coming of the Great Dark (Ashlyn, Valioren)   The Second Coming of the Great Dark (Ashlyn, Valioren) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 9:30 pm

Valioren was strolling down the hospital, whistling as he went while security followed him, but could not stop him. Calcifer walked in between Valioren and the security, and they dared not attack the gigantic wolf. Both Valioren and Calcifer had glowing red eyes, and Valioren's just happened to catch a out of place child amidst the patients. This boy was out of place because well first off e looked much different, and the aura around him was... A relieving one to Valioren. He almost walked past the boy before doing a spin, and stood before awakening boy. He just looked curiously at the boy, Calcifer sitting beside the boy, his tongue hanging playfully from his jaw.
Back to top Go down
Adohikai

Adohikai

PostSubject: Re: The Second Coming of the Great Dark (Ashlyn, Valioren)   The Second Coming of the Great Dark (Ashlyn, Valioren) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 2:42 am

The Boy opened his eyes slowly, as he rose up from the bed, he took a look to the left and to the right, not familiar with anything that was present. He wondered what had happened to him, so he decided he was going to seek answers. Just as the thought occured to him that he might have collpased, for various reasons, another boy had come, Valioren, with a big wolf. The Boy looked at Valioren, looking him straight in the eye. They say the eye's are teh gateway to the soul, if that was true, This boy was staring into Valiorens soul, and stabbing it with an icy, frozen knife, the boy in return, wasn't showing any sign of emotion, not yet, he pondered for a second, and then put on a Fake smile,
"Darkness...In a place like this, i feel so out of place..." He said, as he got out of the bed, to find his coat had been removed, his eye's widened, as he looked at Valioren,
"You wouldn't have happened to see a black longcoat with white fur on the edges, would you?" The Boy asked, the words escaping his throat in a voice corrupted by dark energies, but seemingly innocent. The Boy stood, and took a few steps, he seemed fine, then it came, the same pain he had felt before collapsing, something here, there was something supressing his dark powers. Something in the light,
"You wouldn't mind leading me out of here...would you?" He asked, as he walked to the door, finding his coat quite easily, hunched on a rack, he pulled it up and slipped it on, turning round, equiping his Battle Harness.
Back to top Go down
Valioren II

Valioren II

PostSubject: Re: The Second Coming of the Great Dark (Ashlyn, Valioren)   The Second Coming of the Great Dark (Ashlyn, Valioren) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 9:09 am

For a split second, a grin of the purest evil came across Valioren's face, but then was quickly replaced by a friendly grin. "Of course, anything to help someone out of this place. It's too.... good here. It makes me uncomfortable. Poor Calcifer gets upset whenever he's away from darkness too long. So... what is your name boy?" He asked, curious as to who this boy of darkness was. As hard as the boy tried, he could not completely hide himself from Valioren. Calcifer got up and followed the two, staring hungrily at the people inside the building. After asking his question, Valioren's thoughts slowly drifted to the Thunder Nation, and he forgot to keep the evil in his soul in check. He remembered to control himself when he saw multiple staff members shivering and hiding. "Woops... I do apologize to anyone who was disturbed by that...."
Back to top Go down
Adohikai

Adohikai

PostSubject: Re: The Second Coming of the Great Dark (Ashlyn, Valioren)   The Second Coming of the Great Dark (Ashlyn, Valioren) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 11:46 am

The Boy looked at Valioren, being evil, and laughing manically, The boy grinned, as he spoke, making Valioren come back to his sences,
"I am Adohikai, of the Dark Nation...and that, my friend, was beutiful..." The Boy started laughing, in an insane, twisted waym the utter corruption in his voice aparrent now. The Levels of darkness being radiated by Adohikai, were catastrophicly ridiculous, Adohikai;s straightened up, as he looked at Valioren,
"There is somethign here that is Suppressing my dark energy, some kind of light, or relic, but i am not at my strongest, the darkness is suppressed..." Adohikai said, repeating himself, as he looked at the dog, and put on a fake smile. As they wondered out of the hospital. Many people gave Adohikai a glare of dis-approval, at his appearance and the aura he was emitting.
Back to top Go down
Valioren II

Valioren II

PostSubject: Re: The Second Coming of the Great Dark (Ashlyn, Valioren)   The Second Coming of the Great Dark (Ashlyn, Valioren) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 1:51 pm

In response to the looks they gave Adohikai, Valioren glared at them. "It is quite rude to stare like that at the friend of a KING." he said, with quite a bit of emphasis on the word King. Calcifer wandered in between the two, where the dark energy made him feel quite at home. "In response to your problem, I suppose we should do something, it isn't right to suppress another against their will. I suppress my aura, but that is for political reasons. Anyways... if it is a relic, all things can be broken or burned eventually." He looked at the people around them, and began to wonder where the military, and the royals were. The power the two were emitting surely cannot have gone unnoticed, especially considering Adohikai's current predicament.
Back to top Go down
Adohikai

Adohikai

PostSubject: Re: The Second Coming of the Great Dark (Ashlyn, Valioren)   The Second Coming of the Great Dark (Ashlyn, Valioren) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 1:59 pm

Adohikai nodded, a smirk, a devilish smirk crossing his face,
"You, what is your...Alignment...?" Adoihikai asked, as he closed his eyes, the aura he was emitting widened, it stretched out a good 10 feet in diameter around them. "Even one who hides from sight will remain visible in this aura, if we are being stalked, i will know about it, and both of us, shall be able to see them." Adohikai said, his red eye glowing for a few minor seconds in the dark aura. The Only thing to even suggest an aura was there, was the fact that the air had become a little more deprived of light, and the area was now darker. "A way to find the source of the light, is what we need, I will see what i can do, an object of such light would be dangerous if in the light, because of the overload of power, it would potentially harm the nation, so i'm geussing its in the Darkness here...I should be able to..." Adohikai opened his eyes, the red eye glowing brightly, as he turned to face the castle,
"It's in there...and the gaurds are rushing to protect it..." Adohikai said, his voice calm, but something had changed, he was more...emotionless, his coat ruffled as he swerved, the light breeze pushing it. As Adohikai looked to his new found companion.
Back to top Go down
Valioren II

Valioren II

PostSubject: Re: The Second Coming of the Great Dark (Ashlyn, Valioren)   The Second Coming of the Great Dark (Ashlyn, Valioren) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 2:21 pm

"My alignment?" He leaned close to adohikai, and whispered, so that no one else could possibly hear, not even Calcifer. "To conquer and rule all of sprikania under my chaotic fist, and spread darkness to even the brightest of places." Valioren then resumed his playful and chaotic grin, and patted Calcifer's head as Valioren looked towards the Castle. As always though, he got side-tracked and began wondering exactly how frightened the general population was at this point. "What a waste though... I mean for the guards, they should be fleeing. I somehow doubt they will prevail."
Back to top Go down
Adohikai

Adohikai

PostSubject: Re: The Second Coming of the Great Dark (Ashlyn, Valioren)   The Second Coming of the Great Dark (Ashlyn, Valioren) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 2:25 pm

A large grin crossed Adohikais face at Valiorens reply, and Adohikai turned to Valioren,
"You don't say...Interesting..." Adohikai said, as he whiped the smile from his face, as he looked back to the castle,
"I believe not, i can see them all lieing in a river of their own blood, with a black mixture of darkness corrupting it." Adohikai said, as he started to walk towards the castle,
"Got a weapon...?" Adohikai asked, looking back to his new "friend", his eyes peering into Valiorens soul, with the same, icy edged dagger effect, Adohikai then smiled lightly, and this time, it wasn't a fake smile, the icy edged dagger, suddenly became a welcoming, healing oasis...that was on fire...yeah, twisted (XD). Adohikai then leant closer to Valioren and whispered in his ear,
"Can you keep a secret?"
Back to top Go down
Valioren II

Valioren II

PostSubject: Re: The Second Coming of the Great Dark (Ashlyn, Valioren)   The Second Coming of the Great Dark (Ashlyn, Valioren) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 2:40 pm

"I have been deceiving the rest of the nations for years, so I believe I can." He said, drawing his black sword. "Mmmm... that seems a little too good for the likes of them" He said in reply to Adohikais comment about the guards, as Val flashed back to when he first met Calcifer, the scene being eerily similar. "So, what is this secret of yours?" Valioren asked with gluttoness curiosity. Of all things, Val's curiosity must be his flaw. He cannot stop himself from learning everything he possibly can, which has led to problems in the past.
Back to top Go down
Adohikai

Adohikai

PostSubject: Re: The Second Coming of the Great Dark (Ashlyn, Valioren)   The Second Coming of the Great Dark (Ashlyn, Valioren) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 2:47 pm

Adohikai smiled, at hearing Valiorens comment about deceiving the nations for years, Adohikai was surprised that the Lightning Nation king was evil, he had never met him, until now, and he was already liking his new acquintance,
"All nations have a Pheonix, All that is, except the Dark Nation. The Other nations locked him away, because they believed he was too powerful, and was quickly out growing them in power, skill, speed, every aspect. They Became frightened, so they banded together, and they killed The Dark Pheonix. They covered the story up, telling their citizens that his soul intention was to destroy th world, and so they had to...sort him out. He had many intentions, amongst them WAS conquering Sprikania, but that was not the reason they killed him. Well, i have a dark past, but after comign to the Dark Nation, something happened to me, and i learnt that i, was the reincarnation, of the Black Pheonix." Adohikai said at a volume just under a whisper in Valiorens ear, the words twisted out of his mouth, shaking from his vocal chords, after speaking and knowing a little about Adohikai, the corruption in his voice started to become more apparent. A dark glow appeared in Adohikai's hand, that soon took the shape of a sword, a nightmarish blade, which then materialized into Adohikai's Hand.
Back to top Go down
Adohikai

Adohikai

PostSubject: Re: The Second Coming of the Great Dark (Ashlyn, Valioren)   The Second Coming of the Great Dark (Ashlyn, Valioren) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 12:31 pm

OOC: Are you going to reply?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Second Coming of the Great Dark (Ashlyn, Valioren)   The Second Coming of the Great Dark (Ashlyn, Valioren) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Second Coming of the Great Dark (Ashlyn, Valioren)
Page 1 of 1