Neo Sprikania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Magical world... straight from the mind of a genious.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY ROSE

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jackson

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY ROSE Empty
PostSubject: HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY ROSE   HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY ROSE I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 4:31 pm

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY ROSE Birthday_cake

Beautiful Angel

When I tell you I love you I dont say it out of habit, or to make conversation. I say it to remind you that youre the best thing that ever happened to me. I love you not maybe, not tomorrow, not someday. Right now, at this very moment, I realized something, I need you, I trust you, I admire you, I want you. And you can be wrong most of the time and we can fight and be mad at eachother but nothing, nothing in this world..... can change the fact taht I love you. Your kinda, sorta, basically, pretty much, always on my mind. Ill always be beside you until the very end. wiping all yoru tears away, being your best friend. Ill smile when you smile and feel all the pain you do and if you cry a single tear I promise Ill cry too. I love you. Its the things you say and the time we spend togetehr that makes me fall head over heels for you, I love you. If I could tell you one thing I guess it would be that I love hearing your voice and your smile just happens to brighten my entire day. I love you baby more than any and everything in this world. I used to think my life couldnt get any better. Then I met you. Now not only is my life better its complete. Thanks for proving me wrong. I love you.

If your asking if I need you....... the answer is forever
If your asking if Ill leave you..... the answer is never
If your asking what I value....... the answer is you
If your asking if I love you....... the answer is I do I love you.

You asked me if I liked you I said no. You asked me if I thought you were pretty I said no. You asked me if you were in my heart I said no. You asked me if I would cry if you would walk away I said no. So you walked away..... I grabbed your arm and said..... I dont like you, I love you... Your not pretty, your beautiful..... Your not in my heart, you are my heart...... I wouldnt cry.... I would die.

Babygirl your my finest treasure, and I wont give you up for the rarest item. Your more valuable and precious to me than that. I know its late but Happy Birthday.

HeightsFinest wrote:
Julez, Where to begin? Julez is a kind, rational, thoughtful person, with a natural ability and drive to help people. A personal teacher to not only me, but to many others as well. As her name intends, shes like a diamond or a pearl, that although hard to find, brings so much happiness to whoevers eyes she catches. A good friend, and a devoted helper, She deserves more than just simple happy birthday, so heres to you Julez, Enjoy.

Mosturn wrote:

Yo.

A little birdie has informed me you are now you're 17, guess you're still gonna have to wait another year to buy alcohol and do all the cool stuff us 18's can do, haha. But nah, being 17 is great, don't waste a day of it.

Have yourself a great birthday, if you don't then Noseybonk will get you.

Cheers.

Merrick xoxo.

Tirena wrote:
Hmm well Girly what can I say, your super awesome! and now we are the same age.... omg YAY Im the older sister HA HA! Ok ok seriously now. This is your day so time to shine. This is the dya you forget about rules, limits, and people that put you down. Today its time to run around the house screaming, jumping, dancing, and sometimes singing just because your super excited and happy. Happy Birthday girly. We love you and know that, as Zacky says, You will outshine the sun. Time to let loose and have fun girly Love you lots!!

Zenventai wrote:
Hey Jules.. Happybirthday! I'v said that a lot haven't I... but I'd like you to have more ppl saying happybirthday to you then I got... note: I only got 12... 13 at the most... .__.' but thats just because I'v made it where noone really likes me.... ANYWHOOO!!! 17 is a great year for anyone and everyone... I think.. ._." spend your time more wisely than I am... having a job really helps there.. in witch I don't have.. yet.. ._.; oh.. and don't do drugs.. seeya around, Doc.

Kane wrote:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASHY!!!! This is your used to be ebil brother KayKay. I want to wish you a big happy birthday since it is a very special day, since it was the day a friend/sister/all around great person was born. I am honored that me and you were able to become friends and even more so that you would help me when I was feeling down. I also enjoy just talking to you since you are so funny as well as a great advice giver, so I wish you a super duper ultra special Birthday and I hope that you and I will be bro and sis for many years to come *hugs tightly and gives you some super cute little puppies*
Spoiler:

Jacob wrote:
Happy Birthday!!!! To me good and close friend Julia. What a great girl right? ^.^ She's awesome, nice, and very helpful to me, and to a lot of her friends. I personally Probably been worse off in a lot of ways if it wasnt for her and her helping me with my problems. She has my un-dieing gratitude with all those. She's great to me and always nice to me, except when iz does something wrong against zack ^.^'' lol but anyways, just saying Happy Birthday!!!!! and i want you to know how much i appreciate you and being my friend.
Back to top Go down
MorpheusZero

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY ROSE   HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY ROSE I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 11:46 pm

Dayum.....my sister's birthday and no one includes me?
Back to top Go down
Jackson

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY ROSE   HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY ROSE I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 7:31 am

your welcome to post your paragraph to this or pm it to me and Ill add it into the card. Didnt mean to leave anyone out jsut wanted to post it up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY ROSE   HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY ROSE I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY ROSE
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Neo Sprikania :: Chatroom :: Chat-
Jump to: