Neo Sprikania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Magical world... straight from the mind of a genious.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A picnic for two *private*

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jackson

A picnic for two *private* Empty
PostSubject: A picnic for two *private*   A picnic for two *private* I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 3:05 pm

Dear Angel of my Heart,

Im going for a walk in the forest. Listen love Get dressed in something casual and meet me in the forest. When you reach the forests mouth youll find a trail of light. Follow it and youll find me. Ill see you when you wake up my dove.

Always yours,
-Jackson

*Smiling Jackson left the note on her dressor where he knew shed see it and left the castle making sure everything was perfect. He was dressed in his casual attire and on hisleft arm he held a basket filled with the finest food. He entered the forest and kept a good fast pace as he went to the clearing in the middle of the forest. Ther he set the basket down and cracked his knuckles as he thought, Time to get to work Jackie. His hands began to glow green and tree roots shot up from the ground. Jackson circled his arms and made the roots form and sway until where they stood was now a beautiful table. The he separated his hands and made more roots shoot up. he swayed his hands and made two regal chairs. His hands kept glowing and he smiled at his work. He then looked up at the jewels that danced above his head. He then pulled a vine from one of the trees and with his hands glowing attached rubies daimonds saphires and emeralds to it before making it outline the table and chairs making them dazzles and shine. Jacksons hands stopped glowing and jackson grabbed the basket and layed the food out. He then, seeing everything was perfect, jumped into one of the trees and waited for his love to show up for his surprise*

Last edited by Jackson on Fri Aug 22, 2008 2:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ashlyn

Ashlyn

PostSubject: Re: A picnic for two *private*   A picnic for two *private* I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 1:36 pm

She was woken by the soft, warm rays of the sun as they struck the soft contours of her cheeks. Her mind shifted from vivid dreams to the vibrating blackness of her eyelids. Though awake, Ashlyn kept her eyes shut, enjoying the moment. It was completely silent. No birds chirping out the window, no voices from the guards in the courtyard, no rustling from the closet, no steady sounds of breathing beside her...

Ashlyn peaked open her dark eyes slowly, letting them get adjusted to the light. The space beside her was silent and empty, lacking it's usual warmth and occupancy. Normally, when she woke, Jackson was still beside her sleeping or watching for her to wake though today he wasn't near to be seen. Faster now, Ashlyn pulled herself up and sat straight, keeping the blankets wrapped around her shoulders. Though the sun was out, the room was still cold. Curious as to where Jackson was and not wanting to waste time during the day, Ashlyn soundlessly leaped from her bed and straight to clean up herself. She showered nicely, thankful for warm water, then made her way to her dresser, looking for something to wear.

Her hand stopped on the wooden handle mid-pull as her eyes settled on a piece of parchment paper decorated with slanted handwriting. That of which she instantly recognized to be Jackson's. Her dark eyes quickly scanned over the letter as the right corner of her mouth unconsciously picked up in a smile. Following the directions in his letter, Ashlyn pulled on a dark green dress that stopped just below her knees and with thick straps that fell comfortably over her shoulders. Excited now, she trotted out of her room, stepping into a light pair of flats along the way.

Ashlyn got to the forrest in no time and easily followed the trail of light, picking up her dress and jogging in her excitement. All the while, she kept her eyes down on the trail, careful to keep from falling over the trees roots. When the trail ended, Ashlyn stopped and picked her head up and was met with a beautiful sight. A small, surprised sound escaped her mouth as a hand flew up to her chest, as if trying to calm her breathing. A large smile spread it's way over her face as she, with out thinking, walked towards the set table in front of her. The scene literally sparkled. Ashlyn was caught for a few moments, at a loss for words, finding everything to be perfect. Yet still one thing was missing. Ashlyn's ears perked up and she snapped out of her trance, "Jackson?" she called out, turning on her heel to look for him.
Back to top Go down
Jackson

PostSubject: Re: A picnic for two *private*   A picnic for two *private* I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 2:25 pm

*Jackson sat in the tre and watched his loving beauty's every movement. He nearly gave away his hiding place when she made her small sound of surprise. When she trned on her heel looking for him he was now behind her. Jackson smiled and jumped down making no sound and walked over to her. He draped his arms around her and kised her soft neck smiling*

Surprise beautiful. I hope you dont mind having breakast out here.
Back to top Go down
Ashlyn

Ashlyn

PostSubject: Re: A picnic for two *private*   A picnic for two *private* I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 4:23 pm

As Jackson wrapped his arms around her, Ashlyn didn't jump nor flinch at his sudden appearance. She knew his touch all too well, it was second nature. Her previously worried demeanor melted away at the sound of his voice and a purely happy smile slid across her face. Ashlyn leaned into his hold, she fit so perfectly in his arms. She rested her hands atop his, intertwining their fingers. His lips felt comfortable against her skin as they traced a familiar pattern across her neck. Ashlyn's breath caught in her throat, the effect would never leave her. No matter how many times, it was always new.

After he spoke she turned around in his arms, keeping her hands interlocked with his. She stared up at him, the gold flecks in her eyes sparkling with her excitement in seeing him. "Of course I don't mind," she laughed to herself quietly, eyes flicking back to the table and food he'd set up for them, "you really know how to out do yourself.."

Ashlyn laughed smoothly and thrust herself up on the tips of her toes, catching his lips in a soft thank you kiss, "I love it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A picnic for two *private*   A picnic for two *private* I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A picnic for two *private*
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Neo Sprikania :: Forests of Denduron-
Jump to: