Neo Sprikania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Magical world... straight from the mind of a genious.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What we were born to do

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Vhen

What we were born to do Empty
PostSubject: What we were born to do   What we were born to do I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 6:28 pm

Do the different races have their own, natural special abilities, that the other races do not have access to? If this has already been mentioned then I apologize.
Back to top Go down
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: What we were born to do   What we were born to do I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 6:37 pm

well i'm gonna write up the details of the vampire Race for the bestiary, they can flit (short high speed movement) and walk up walls etc, defying gravity but not flying
Back to top Go down
Kane

Kane

PostSubject: Re: What we were born to do   What we were born to do I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 8:20 pm

Well we might do that just we got so many things to still work on *monsters mostly* that it might take some time.
Back to top Go down
Tirena
Admin
Tirena

PostSubject: Re: What we were born to do   What we were born to do I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 8:17 am

Vhen wrote:
Do the different races have their own, natural special abilities, that the other races do not have access to? If this has already been mentioned then I apologize.

Yes. Other than the fact that they have different elements to control They also have special stuff, now what they can do that is special is up to you but the most common that is noted is wind earth and water. Wind sprikens can fly at higher reaches then any other spriken, earth ones can talk and communicate easily with wildlife and water can breath underwater. Now there are more that they can do but I am always willing and happy to see you members use your imaginations and be creative with your characters.

Hope this helped
Back to top Go down
https://neosprik.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What we were born to do   What we were born to do I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What we were born to do
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Neo Sprikania :: Questionaire-
Jump to: