Neo Sprikania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Magical world... straight from the mind of a genious.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hunting and dodging lightning in the forest(Llana only)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kane

Kane

Hunting and dodging lightning in the forest(Llana only) Empty
PostSubject: Hunting and dodging lightning in the forest(Llana only)   Hunting and dodging lightning in the forest(Llana only) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 11:36 pm

The Sky was black as the night sky as lightning streaked across the sky lightning everything up with a bright flash followed by the load roar of thunder that always follows after lightning, and soon enough it started to rain again as the dark forest of the lightning nation became soaked as the roads became covered in mud from the wet rain. Normally people would say that it is just a bad day but in the lightning nation this is no where near bad, this is normal to the people that live in the nation. But as this happened life in the lightning nation moved on as people moved from place to place as caravans went up and down the dirt roads that connect the lightning nation, but while this was happening a large figure ran through the woods at a very high speed. The figure had black fur, a blue eye and a yellow one, long sharp teeth, sharp claws, a long black tail, two wolf ears, and the face of a wolf, the wolf though was different not only because of the eyes but because of it's size. It was almost big enough for a small woman to ride on as it was not an ordinary wolf no it was the wolf form of the Werewolf King of the Lightning Nation, he was out on a hunt for he always went out hunting on his own for he must keep his fighting skills sharp and hunting is the best way to do that. So he rushed through the forest at break neck speed looking for pray when he got the smell of a creature he was not familiar to and so he was a bit confused so he stopped running and looked around for the source of the smell.
Back to top Go down
Alana

Alana

PostSubject: Re: Hunting and dodging lightning in the forest(Llana only)   Hunting and dodging lightning in the forest(Llana only) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 2:21 am

A young creature; fur the color of a pale moon, eyes as green as the grass yet as intimidating as a regal lion; sat on a branch in a tree overlooking the forest. The only way she could be seen was when the lightning flashed near her. A few paces below her and to the left was a wolf a bit bigger than usual. She stayed high in the tree watching him. The young creature was the anthro form of none other than the misunderstood and forgotton Llana Itonami. Her eyes stayed on the wolves still form watching his every move.
Back to top Go down
Kane

Kane

PostSubject: Re: Hunting and dodging lightning in the forest(Llana only)   Hunting and dodging lightning in the forest(Llana only) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 2:28 am

Kane was looking around for only a few minutes before he caught another whiff of the smell and so he walked toward a tree as the smell got stronger and stronger before he looked up to see something that he wasn't expecting. He saw the body of a creature who's fur was that of vanilla in coloring and wore a green dress like outfit with many different little items wrapped around its' arms and he could tell it was an anthro and after a few more sniffs he was able to find out it was a female fox but even after that there was something strange about this woman as he looked at her with his one blue and one golden eye as he wondered what she was up to in that tree. He then sat down and stared at her watching her closely and intently, wondering what she is going to do next.
Back to top Go down
Alana

Alana

PostSubject: Re: Hunting and dodging lightning in the forest(Llana only)   Hunting and dodging lightning in the forest(Llana only) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 2:31 am

Grabbing two branches and snapping them off the tree Llana used the branch she was one and one of the branches in her hands to sharpen the tip of the third branch into that of like a spear and then tossed the useless branch aside and threw the newly formed spear at the wolf before running from the branch jumping at the end and landing in another tree alltogether. She turned and faced the wolf.
Back to top Go down
Kane

Kane

PostSubject: Re: Hunting and dodging lightning in the forest(Llana only)   Hunting and dodging lightning in the forest(Llana only) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 2:37 am

The wolf saw the anthro move as she snapped some branches off and started to scrape one against the other and the wolf knew what was going on since he wasn't some wild animal, so when the spear was thrown at him he jumped back using the speed of a werewolf to get out of the way. He quickly turned around to face the girl and let out a low growl as he said "How dare you attack me." the wolf then got in a fighting pose and was ready to attack this anthro.
Back to top Go down
Alana

Alana

PostSubject: Re: Hunting and dodging lightning in the forest(Llana only)   Hunting and dodging lightning in the forest(Llana only) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 2:41 am

*Her ears perked Llana looked out to the wolf and her eyes gazed into his. She stayed in the tree*

You can talk... who are you and why were you stalking me?
Back to top Go down
Kane

Kane

PostSubject: Re: Hunting and dodging lightning in the forest(Llana only)   Hunting and dodging lightning in the forest(Llana only) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 2:47 am

The wolf looked at her and said "Of course I can talk, also I was not stalking you I was hunting and I caught your sent so I tracked you down to find out what you are, I am not familiar with your smell so in all truth I didn't know I was tracking down an intelligent creature. Now as for who I am........." the wolf's body became covered in darkness as lightning started to streak across his body as it became larger as the front legs started to change as the paws became large hands with sharp claws before the wolf stood up on its hind legs as the head changed position a bit so it was directly over the body. The wolf or should I say werewolf looked at her and said "I am the werewolf king of this nation, I go by the name of Kane. Now I will ask you what your name is and why you were out here in the first place."
Back to top Go down
Alana

Alana

PostSubject: Re: Hunting and dodging lightning in the forest(Llana only)   Hunting and dodging lightning in the forest(Llana only) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 2:52 am

*Llanas eyes went wide with shock as she realized she had attacked the king. SHe jumped down from the tree and landed kneeling to him her right arm draped across her chest her gaze down and her eyes closed*

I am Llana Itonami and I live out here. I apologize for my attack your majesty.
Back to top Go down
Kane

Kane

PostSubject: Re: Hunting and dodging lightning in the forest(Llana only)   Hunting and dodging lightning in the forest(Llana only) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 2:59 am

*Llanas eyes went wide with shock as she realized she had attacked the king. She jumped down from the tree and landed kneeling to him her right arm draped across her chest her gaze down and her eyes closed*

I am Llana Itonami and I live out here. I apologize for my attack your majesty.

Kane saw the girl get on her knees and kneel to him as she told him her name, why she was here, and also said sorry for attacking him, so Kane just scratched the back of his head and said "Could you not do that, I am not that kind of king. The whole kneeling and saying your majesty is just annoying to me, just call me Kane." Kane lifted the girl off her knees and stood her up straight then flicked her nose "That is what you get for attacking me, now when you mean you live out here you mean you have a house out here and live with your family?" Kane might look evil but he is really kind at heart at least those with manners or part of his nation, also he was glad to have met someone he could talk to.
Back to top Go down
Alana

Alana

PostSubject: Re: Hunting and dodging lightning in the forest(Llana only)   Hunting and dodging lightning in the forest(Llana only) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 3:03 am

*Llana shook her head from the flick and successfully resisted to do it back. She sighed and looked over to a hollow tree in the middle section of the forest*

Thats my home, my family is dead and I live there.
Back to top Go down
Kane

Kane

PostSubject: Re: Hunting and dodging lightning in the forest(Llana only)   Hunting and dodging lightning in the forest(Llana only) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 3:11 am

*Llana shook her head from the flick and successfully resisted to do it back. She sighed and looked over to a hollow tree in the middle section of the forest*

That's my home, my family is dead and I live there

Kane saw Llana shake her head after he flicked her nose before he heard her sigh and look at some hollow tree in the center part of a section of forest, he then heard about her family and his ears drooped a bit as he said "Oh I am sorry I guess me and you have more in common than just living in the same nation, I too have no family. In all truth I think I am the last werewolf left in this nation, but living alone in the lightning nation without the protection of a lighting tower is dangerous." Kane was a bit worried about this young woman since it was his job to take care of his subjects.
Back to top Go down
Alana

Alana

PostSubject: Re: Hunting and dodging lightning in the forest(Llana only)   Hunting and dodging lightning in the forest(Llana only) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 3:14 am

*Llana looked back at ne and smirked*

Well then I guess its good I like o walk on the dangerous side of life.

*She then flicked his nose back turned and started to walk away back to the tree she had pointed at*
Back to top Go down
Kane

Kane

PostSubject: Re: Hunting and dodging lightning in the forest(Llana only)   Hunting and dodging lightning in the forest(Llana only) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 3:22 am

*Llana looked back at him and smirked*

Well then I guess its good I like on walk on the dangerous side of life.

*She then flicked his nose back turned and started to walk away back to the tree she had pointed at*

Kane grabbed his nose after Llana flicked it as he let out a laugh and said "Well you must be right since not many would flick the nose of a large werewolf, I guess you have courage to spare. But still I guess I will have to get some builders to come to this place and build a lightning tower to keep you safe, I sore that I would protect anyone that lives in the lightning nation. *rubs sides of his head* Just sucks that I have to deal with my advisers about it before it can even happen." Kane then saw Llana walk off toward a tree so he thought he should at least follow her and so he did.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunting and dodging lightning in the forest(Llana only)   Hunting and dodging lightning in the forest(Llana only) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunting and dodging lightning in the forest(Llana only)
Page 1 of 1